Island Of Shadows ( And Hello )

Strelok

Hi dear Leadwork users & staff,

My name's Strelok. I've been eave-dropping on this engine for awhile now and I have decided I am probably going to use this for my own game. It looks very fitting for my purposes.

I work at a large company mostly doing Archviz renders & modelling with 3dsmax & Vray. I have been using both programs for over 6-ish years now so i know my way around with modelling and renderning. ( Check my portfolio in my sig if you want some examples of my work )

Now, building my own game has always been a dream and so here I am. I've worked with Unity3D,Cryengine,UDK, you name it but none of the packs come together so well as LW seems to do so far.

My game will hopefullly stand out because I only want to deliver top-notch models and textures, lightning for a complete atmospheric experience within my game. This I can probably do, the only trouble will be scripting... smile.png

Check out my outdated game page on MODB here. I will probably update my topic of my game more often if I get some free time..

http://www.moddb.com/games/island-of-shadows

You can read the game descriptions there.

I'm curious as how I am going to progress with my game..who knows! smile.png

Best regards,

Strelok.

Some very old pics from my game in alpha state

1_3.jpg

6_2.jpg

7_2.jpg

• Upvote 6

Hi guys, thanks alot for your feedback. I am hoping to assist Leadworks in showing people what you can achieve with this engine. It will require alot of time for me to progress but I am very certain that with the help of scripters everything will turn out great.

Looks great! if you run into any problems with scripting feel free to post on the forums or shoot me a PM, I generally check them every day.

Thanks Crazycarpet, I will sure keep that in mind. I have loads of questions because I have no scripting knowlegde..i'm an artist :)

Thanks,

Strelok