Can't install workshop items

Rick

I open up Workshop from the LE Level Editor. Click something (Igor's SSAO for example) and click install and I get an error message "Failed to install Workshop item". It's shows I'm subscribed to it but won't let me install it.

Nothing in C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Local\Leadwerks\Leadwerks.log.

C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Local\Leadwerks\Workshop\251810 only shows other ones I've downloaded. Just tried the Chair model that shows up on the first page of the workshop and that worked. Not sure why the SSAO one doesn't install.

Do you happen to be subscribed to over 50 items? This is not supposed to cause a problem, but some people are saying it does.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I've had this happen to me like once, but it went away on its own. Occasionally queries to the Steam servers will time out or not return any info, but it's not any less reliable than if we built our own system. Does this happen constantly or does it go away when you try later?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• Josh locked this topic