Projects dissapearing after steam updates

Crushlok

Did you navigate to this folder in Windows Explorer and see the folders, or did you just look in the project manager in Leadwerks? The directory by default is "(USER)\Documents\Leadwerks\Projects".

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

There's no explanation I can think of. The editor does not delete your projects, unless you delete your project from the project manager. Your maps will be saved in a directory here:

(USER)\Documents\Leadwerks\Backup

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

well the projects folder is empty after the updates created 2 new projects today and they no longer exist. The editor may not be deleting them but something is and it seems to be everytime steam updates leadwerks files. I have seen 2 downloads for the software today and both times my projects have been deleted.

Like I said will just save somewhere else and see if the problem stops. thanks for your time