[SOLVED] EntityCulled() issue

Road Kill Kenny

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue since the last LE update. Whenever I call the EntityCulled(TEntity, TCamera) my game crashes. I only use this in one part of my whole game for which I have not changed at all since I wrote it so I decided to do a simple test which basically consisted of the most simple thing as follows:

int checker;
TCamera cam = CreateCamera();
TEntity cube = CreateCube();
checker = EntityCulled(cube, cam);

Every time without fail it crashes and points me to the EntityCulled() function... or should I say with fail.. lol.

Is there an un-documented change. Is anyone else having this issue. Its just odd because it used to work perfectly for my targeting system and suddenly I can't even use it on a cube

STS - Scarlet Thread Studios

AKA: Engineer Ken

Fact: Game Development is hard... very bloody hard.. If you are not prepared to accept that.. Please give up now!

I have no idea what happened but I opened up my test for this today and it worked even though I haven't changed it since I made it... lol really wierd. So I tested my game again and it was working... so I guess this is solved for now.

• Upvote 2

STS - Scarlet Thread Studios

AKA: Engineer Ken

Fact: Game Development is hard... very bloody hard.. If you are not prepared to accept that.. Please give up now!