bitblt drawing

Rick

I guess this question is for both LE2 & Leadwerks 3. Does anyone know how to get more of a BitBlt drawing instead of the current drawing which scales? I do use the scaling, but for a couple instances I would prefer that only partial areas of the image be drawn to avoid funky scaling in one area of my game.

Any chance on getting some love on this? I'm probably a week away from porting my LE2 game (http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/5916-solo-warrior/) to LE3 and this is a requirement for a couple places in my UI code. Using the normal stretching works good for some UI elements, but when I get into health bars and xp bars, really low values for width end up screwing the visual up.

What object will you use to make the GUI ? i didn't fidn anything in Docs reference ?

You could go for reactangular surface quads ?

Easy to scale up and down, collisions should work doign some ray cast for buttons touch or click ?

Stop toying and make games

2D gradient images that represent health/mana/xp values. You don't find anything in docs because it doesn't exist. It's a pretty basic 2D drawing command that I feel should be included. I don't wish to scale things like these are they don't work well, and I wish to use 2D for my GUI. It's not an unreasonable request and a very common 2D command that opens the doors to some possibilities on the 2D side of things.