Release Notes

Josh

• Fixed some glTF files not displaying animation if no animation data in the root node (only editor is updated)
  • Added "Reset Bind Pose" feature in model editor, which has the power to save and destroy models.
  • Like 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• More improvement to the glTF loader. Although some glTFs are still problematic, glTF files re-exported from UU3D seem very reliable, and it looks like some Khronos people are working on a tool to fix some of the problematic files. Only the editor is updated at this point.
  • Like 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• CurveValue and CurveAngle are back. Although these are redundant because the same can be done with Mix() I could not actually remember how, and these functions are very intuitive to me.
  • Refraction option removed from the editor for the release of 0.9.6, will be revisited.
  • Upvote 1

• Added a check for valid Utf-8 encoding. In some rare situations non-valid Utf-8 encoding could cause a crash when converted to a wide string. Only the editor is updated.
  • Like 1

• Per-vertex mesh layer alignment no longer affects vertex normals, since the back-face lighting feature seems to solve the problem.
  • Some small adjustments to the project manager. Sync interface will load a lot faster.