Editor - moving 2d viewpoints.

MikeClarke

This is definitely not a major aspect but would affect the speed in which i can produce levels (mostly due to past experience). By default when you boot up for the first time theres 4 viewpoints. I was wondering if it's possible anywhere to assign a key so we can easily move around the 3 2d viewpoints.

For example in the Left - ZY panel, to go from position A to position B i can use the scrollbars (not ideal for small movements), or use the wheel on my mouse to zoom out & back in. I was wonder if i can press a hotkey of sorts, then just left click to move more freely.

Just a query as i've been fiddling for the past hour or two and it's just quite a bit slower for smaller details (I prefer brushwork to meshes for ledges, metal stairways (http://www.amezz.com...andrail-ext.jpg) etc.

Sidenote: Is there a way to manually adjust vertices, so instead of a i can make a diagonal rectangle line up to 2 platform brushes out of a rectangular brush

Operation Mosquito

Recruiting 3d Modeller/Animator. (pm if interested)

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can do only a little. Do what you can. - Sydney Smith

To move around the 2d views freely like u want I use my mouse wheel button. As in my mouse wheel is a button as well as a scroll wheel. If your mouse doesn't do that then I'm not sure how you would do it.

Andy

• Upvote 1

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.

Leadwerks Game-Ready 3D Models:https://sellfy.com/gib3d