question about kickstarter

I'm intersted for backing in quickstarter , and I've just seen the following comments :

$26,000 - Android + Ouya for All : We will provide all backers who pledged $100 or more with Android support. We’ll also add support for OUYA, the Android-based open game console. This will let you build games for Android and OUYA, without ever leaving the Linux operating system.

Does it mean that if I give 200 $, I could have LE3 for linux (when released) , windows, mac, android (and Ouya ) as soon as payed ? and for 200 $ more, I could have IOS support too ?

Is it possible to dowload LE 2.5 somewhere, I plan to test terrain editor and export to LE 3

thanks for your answers.

The delivery date of each item is stated by the reward. I expect to have the 3.1 for Linux beta some time in October, and the finished product in December.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Is it possible to dowload LE 2.5 somewhere, I plan to test terrain editor and export to LE 3.

Le2.5 is no longer for sale and with it I think the option to download the trial for Le 2.5. When linux is released in December with 3.1, terrain will already be implemented in the editor of 3.0.

Oh, I forgot to mention your Leadwerks 3 key will work with Leadwerks 2, and the installer is available to all developers. If you want to play with deferred rendering before the OpenGL 4 renderer in 3.1 comes out, you can use this.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

The delivery date of each item is stated by the reward. I expect to have the 3.1 for Linux beta some time in October, and the finished product in December.

I'm not very familiar with kickstarter functionnalities, so sorry if my questions could appear a little bit stupid.

Today, the amount raise more than $30 000, so does it mean that the "$26,000 - Android + Ouya for All " goal is reached ?

And in that case, will all the "$200 or more" backers have access to LE3 for windows/mac (right now), android (right now too) , and linux and Ouya when released ? And if I understand your answer, backing today will provide me a developer access with which I could have access to LE2 versions.