Limits in trial version of Leadwerks 3

KVADRO

Hello KVADRO!

As far as I can tell from testing Leadwerks, the only trial limitations are that it is a very outdated version (from early 2013) and, well, it will expire after about 30 days. I also noticed that there are no comments in the header files except for "//lua", but, I am not sure if this is actually a limitation to the trial.

• Upvote 1

I wonder what the consequences would be if it was extended to 60 days. The positives I can see are that people would have more time to play with it and learn it and that there would be more community activity. There would also be more questions asked on the forums which I don't know whether to consider a positive or negative. I wonder if it would result in more or less purchases. Also, I think it would be a benefit to offset the lack of a free, feature-limited version.

The best way to learn it is to buy it. That way you get an up to date version and a cheap upgrade price for le 3.1.

That's assuming that you CAN buy it in Ukraine. Some east Europe countries couldn't buy le2 as far as I remember, but I could be wrong.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++