When ever I try to run the game/preview it it just crashes...

bond290

I know my computer can run it just fine and I am only using prefabs but when I try to preview it it crashes! Can anyone help? It actually stops responding so not really crashing but idk and its only the game window that does not the engine. Thanks for anyhelp!

Does it happen even if you have a fresh project without terrain?

If you added a terrain larger than 1024x1024 it will crash, even if you deleted it and made one smaller after.

Filed as a bug.

Oh yea I did...So I lost everything I did? Can I like copy everything I did and put it on a new world thats smaller?

Now I get a windows varification error and the engine wont even start now...

If you need to, you can manually go into the config file. It defaults to C:\Users\[ProfileNameHere]\AppData\Local\Leadwerks\Leadwerks.cfg. It's plain text so you can just open it with Notepad to edit it. Save a copy off first before editing it.

You can look for openfilename= and change it to nothing. That way it shouldn't open that .map file, which is most likely causing the issue, and you should be able to open Leadwerks again at least.