Problems with AI and AINavPoints

Albert_Defoe

Hi, im pretty new, but i think i can help with some things, since i did the tutorial recently.

If im not mistaken the AINavPoint are Pivots, i dont remember where exactly, i think its on the first Tab that you have on the right, you select Misc. and then Pivot and you click where you want to create it and press enter.

It happened to me that the AI was not moving too, if you set the character properties correctly, the only thing i can think of is that maybe you didnt generate the navmesh. This is in one of the menu, i dont remember which one exactly atm, im not at home to check :P

I hope it helped,

• Upvote 1

If that's in the MyGame project, then if you navigate to your steam folder for Leadwerks it should be in there. Something like Steam/Steamapps/common/Leadwerks Indie (or something like that). It's here because I assume it copies this to your actual document projects folder when you first start Leadwerks. So this should be a place where we always have a backup of this project.

Hi, im pretty new, but i think i can help with some things, since i did the tutorial recently.

If im not mistaken the AINavPoint are Pivots, i dont remember where exactly, i think its on the first Tab that you have on the right, you select Misc. and then Pivot and you click where you want to create it and press enter.

It happened to me that the AI was not moving too, if you set the character properties correctly, the only thing i can think of is that maybe you didnt generate the navmesh. This is in one of the menu, i dont remember which one exactly atm, im not at home to check tongue.png

I hope it helped,

Yes, thank you so much! happy.png