Whats the crack with this?

I think this is just a research video he liked.

Some of those features will definitely be implemented, but not using their code.

• Upvote 2

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I think this is just a research video he liked.

Some of those features will definitely be implemented, but not using their code.

I like that you don't buy into into vendor specific bollocks. Nothing good ever comes from limiting some users so you can make a company that isn't even your own more attractive.

"Here, have all the negative consequences to push our tech and help in making the PC platform less open. What could possibly go wrong?"

Sweet, I'll try that fog shader later today. I've been fiddling with the particle emitter and can't get the effect I want, plus I am no good with coding yet (just learnt modelling and texturing. I'm learning animation at the moment :D). It's great having Rick on the team as I can learn all this stuff when he get's to the coding on our project :)